With the laid-back pace of living in a magical city like Paris, anything can happen.
What better way to experience spontaneity in a foreign city than through an impromptu style shoot? An outdoor dining scene complete with the Eiffel Tower in the background made this Boho Chic shoot just picture perfect. I had a lovely time as always in this city with Jamie, Ellen Ho of Hong Photography, along with my local Parisienne friends in the industry.
Working on the fly while taking in all the city has to offer – can’t get any better than that. J’adore Paris!
– Hair and MUA: Costenoble Ciara @ Ciara Coiffure www.ciara-coiffure.com
– Model Name/Agency: Melissa Ladd @ Prête moi Paris http://pretemoiparis.com/
– Gown: Fabienne Alagama fabiennealagama.com/ et Cymbeline Paris www.cymbeline.com
– Stationary: Crystelle Sabah -@ Petite Marquise www.petitemarquise.com
– Marie-Astrid Dubant @Mariages et Turbulettes – www.mariagesetturbulettes.com
– Ellen Ho, Hong Photography, Lead Photographer: www.hong-photography.com/blog/
– CC/Jamie Roa, Floral/Event Design and Styling: www.RoaDesigns.com
– Jewellery: Jeweliette Jewellery http://www.jeweliette.com